Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Featured in Chow Bella's {Perfect Food Day}


I'm so excited to share this with you! As you know Jim and I like to eat out and try new places to eat around the valley. Well a few weeks ago I was asked by Jennifer Woods of Chow Bella to write about my perfect food day. Chow Bella is a food blog which is an extension of the Phoenix New Times. My friend Chelsea who I've mentioned before from her blog Tea Talk recomended me and I was more than flattered! Please go check it out!

Labels: , , , ,

Blogger Doc Holiday said...  

Very exciting to see someone who is not afraid of trying new foods or foods that might be looked down upon. I have always been a believer in the "all things in moderation" approach to eating foods. So yes, I would try everyone of the things listed. Certainly not an EVERYDAY type of eating, but i am a fan of GOOD donuts, and other GOOD foods. I would rather exercise more than to AVOID just etaing something based on calories?
Nice job ! I will check back again.
Good Day~

Blogger Unknown said...  

congrats on being featured! :) just found your blog and i love it! would you check out mine too? <3 jessica

www.shetwirls.com

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home