Thursday, November 4, 2010

Current Obsession - {Hummus and Pretzel Sticks}


So today while I was eating the best snack in the world and could not stop talking about it, I came up with a new post idea. "Current Obsession" is now where I advertise the food, style, idea, website, whatever it is I'm obsessing over, so that you too can partake in my obsession. I may end up completely alone on some of these, but hey at least I'll get my feelings out and maybe I'll stop talking about it for a little while... Maybe.

So today's current obsession...Trader Joe's hummus and Honey Wheat Pretzel Sticks! This sounds like the oddest combination, and it kind of is, but it's soooo addicting! I can't stop eating it. I crave it. I dream about it. If I didn't know better I would just skip meals and only eat this every day. Something about the hint of sweetness in the pretzels and the garlic-y flavor of the hummus somehow works. 


So if you haven't tried this yet (which I'm sure is pretty much everyone that doesn't work with me), go run to the store! (You'll thank me.)

Roo

P.S. Don't go too crazy on these guys; while absolutely delicious, the little calories in this snack can creep up on you so watch out!

Anonymous Liz said...  

YUM!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home