Thursday, November 4, 2010

Grandma turns 80 - And I'm OUT!

Just wanted to give you all a heads up about my week-long plans....

So my lovely grandmother turned 80 YEARS YOUNG on the 2nd this month, and in her honor my entire family is getting together this weekend and throughout next week from all over the country to celebrate with a reunion. With that said, I will be off enjoying their company, partying it up and then heading to Sedona on Monday. I probably won't get around to blogging in that time so I promise that I will bring pretty Sedona pictures back with me. I'm so excited to see everyone and to help my grandma celebrate!

Here's a gorgeous picture of the most quintessential grandmother in the world. She's awesome. (As she gets older I think she gets funnier too, she has the best sense of humor that I don't remember from before, but maybe I'm just older now and get it. :)


If you have ever had the pleasure of meeting her, please let me know and tell me how great it was below!

Roo

Anonymous Eileen Hardin said...  

Oh my goodness! I would have never guessed she's 80! I had the wonderful pleasure of visiting with her at your wedding rehersal and before your wedding! She is funny, as you said and very, very proud of her family! She is so happy for you and JimBob...that you found each other and are so well suited for each other! Happy Birthday! Here's to many more! Love you! Eileen

Blogger RooFresh said...  

Awe, thanks Eileen! My grandma is a very spunky lady, very deceiving! I hope I have the same attitude when I'm 80!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home