Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloweeeeen!

This year we totally rocked it for Halloween. My husband's obsession with this Jack in the Box "head" spurred a whole host of other fast food inspired costumes. I know that I'm a nutritionist, and trust me, I had some inner turmoil over this, but we had tons of fun pulling this one off!


Jack

Wendy

Ronald

"Little" Caesar

The Colonel

The Fast Food Crew


Hope you enjoyed our little Halloween slide show! I know we had a blast taking the pictures. I can't wait to see what we'll come up with for next year....

Roo

P.S.
Oh and we ran into a pretty rad "domestic zombie" and Frankenstein and his bride....


:)

Anonymous Betsey J said...  

this is quite possibly the best group costume I have seen this year. Absolutely hilarious.

Blogger RooFresh said...  

Thanks Betsey! We had a blast playing dress up!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home