Friday, December 24, 2010

40-Minute-Meals {Fresh Mango Summer Rolls-Vegan}

For this edition of 40 Minute Meals I am setting up shop at Maryam's blog Pamplemousse 1983 for a little guest blogging. I was very flattered when she asked me to chip in, you see she was taking a little vay-cay and needed help from other bloggers while she was away.
I decided for this one that I would do something a little lighter, even thought it's winter...I know we could all use a break after our Christmas dinners and enjoy something less filling. I chose Fresh Mango Summer Rolls that my friend Erica brought to my bridal shower in April. These are vegan and I know a lot of people are skeptical about vegan dishes sometimes (even me), but this is legit! I really never thought that certain vegan foods could be good, let alone this good, but Erica has proven me wrong time and time again with delishes recipes and baked goods! She gets a lot of her recipes from Vegan with a Vengance, and if you want to check out my play-by-play click HERE.

Enjoy!

Roo

Labels: , , , ,

Blogger Chelsea, Tea Talk said...  

This recipe sounds so yummy! I just may have to try it out! I love vegan food! I'm allergic to dairy, and don't eat much meat, so it sounds perfect to me!

Blogger RooFresh said...  

You should! It's a very friendly food!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home