Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santarchy Recap

So this year was as fun as ever at our traditional Santarchy event. I don't have tons of words to describe it...it's an experience that you have to...experience. I don't know, it's a bunch of people dress up as Santa Claus for no reason, so you can imagine how random a whole night of that is. I have to say that it's not the only time this year that we went in public and got pointed at (dinner before hand was really interesting); what can I say, my husband likes to dress up..

Without further ado...

This is probably the most normal picture of the night
OMG all of us trying to get in a group shot...
Jackie "Reindeer" Lopez
I love my adorable husband.
This guy and his beard are on the list of my top 3 favorite people, and he knows it.
My friend Erica is awesome. She always knows how to recreate things and make them her own. Check out this pic of her cute little ankle accessories. 
She made her own hat too!
Sigh, I make this face waaaay to much. I blame Julia Hull for spawning it.
I love me some Santa action. Santa Strothers that is.
Santa Brackie. Brandon + Jackie = Brackie. Best. Couplename. Ever
Some of the crowd.
Omgaaronyouremyfavoriteeverheresyourprofilepic.
Hope you all enjoyed the recap, see ya out there next year!

Keep it real,

Roo

ps. I will admit that I had my totally rad hair extensions in from this post. :)

Labels: , , , , ,

Blogger Unknown said...  

Ok, seriously, this DOES look like a fun night. I might have to join in next year! And I had no idea that I had anything to do with that face, really, no idea!
Oh yeah, Brackie, love it. hahaha!

Blogger RooFresh said...  

Julia, that is the beginning of a "Hey" face!

Blogger Chelsea, Tea Talk said...  

Looks like a fun time! Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home