Monday, January 3, 2011

Everyone Must Vote!

So I posted a picture on my Koala ♡ The Oso tab earlier this evening, with a picture of me, my sister and my husband. I put a remark under it that went something like...


"That's what you get for posing stupid for pictures. I have a 

blog 

and you will end up on it JB." 


Actually, that's exactly what I posted. Immediately following this post, Jim read it, thought the picture was awesome and posted this on his Facebook, under the photo which is now his profile picture...


"Kelsey thought this completely awesome photo would 

embarrass me...Nope, just another reminder that will confirm 

my theory of me. "I am Awesome" Jimmy Pickles FTW!"


My final response was...


"Whatever. I think people should vote...maybe I'll put it up for a vote on my blog..."

Therefore, we are having a vote! If you think this picture makes Jim Bob more "Awesome" please comment below with the word "Awesome." However, if you are like me and think that husbands ruin pictures when they make faces like this, please comment "Ruin." I won't judge you if you want to put Awesome, I just won't publish your comment...I kid I kid, I'll publish it, I want this to be fair....

So here it is:


Vote!

Labels: ,

Blogger Jim Bob said...  

Nothing like photobombing your own photos!

AWESOME!

Blogger RooFresh said...  

The involved parties don't get votes. Sorry. :(

Blogger kelly anne said...  

haha... ruin.

Blogger Lori said...  

Hmm... I say ruin, cause you and Lynn look so cute!

Blogger Danielle said...  

RUIN! ;)

Blogger Unknown said...  

Ruin. I hate it when Greg does this to my pictures! ARRRGGHGHGHGH!!!

Blogger Elaine said...  

I say don't publicly put your husband up for a vote unless he's running for mayor or a political position. Then he has willingly signed up for public annihilation and humiliation and we can tell him not to ruin pictures with beautiful women in them.

Blogger RooFresh said...  

Thanks for the votes everyone! Oh and mom, JB knew what he was doing when took the photo and he is very proud of it, publicly, on his Facebook. I think this is a fair response. :)

Blogger Brenna said...  

I have to say "awesome" because even though my fiance doesn't mean to do this and I see him SMILING as the flash goes off, the end result more often than not looks like this. It makes no sense, but it's some kind of awesome.

Blogger Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...  

Lol awesome.

Anonymous Panda Pez said...  

I vote AWESOME. It's Jim Bob, what do you expect? =)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home