Friday, December 31, 2010

It's the End!

I know this is kind of cheesy, but fitting, since tomorrow is the first day of 2011. I'm doing my list of the top 10 things that were awesome in 2010. I won't make you do a lot of reading since you're either on your way to a party, waking up from partying or reading just isn't on your new year's resolution list. 


1. No School
For the first time in my life since I was 4, I didn't have to go back to school after Christmas break.

2. Wedding Invite
Jim and I made the most awesome wedding video invite, which you can watch here.

3. Johnny Cupcakes
We had the pleasure of entertaining one of our favorite T-Shirt brand creator, Johnny Earle while he was in town. We got to have dinner with him on a couple of occasions and it was really fun to get to know him and spend one-on-one time with him.

4. Gettin' Hitched
Well, pretty self explanatory.

5. Bought a House
We bucked-up and went through a pretty stressful ordeal, but we bought our first home together!

6. San Diego
I hadn't been on a road trip with my sister in years, but when Jim and I told her we were going to San Diego she was a trooper and packed her bags last minute and came along. It was a great trip with lots of fun memories!

7. I Started a Blog!

8. Hosted Thanksgiving/Got a Table!
That's right, I was a big girl this year.

9. Family Reunion
For my grandmother's 80th birthday, my family came from all over the US to help her celebrate. I hadn't seen some of my cousins in 10+ years! It was a real treat!

10. Tattooooooos
Here's a teaser of one of my two tattoos. I know I haven't shared them on the blog, so I'll explain what this means in 2011....





Labels: , ,

Blogger Elaine said...  

Yipes don't know if I can wait that long!

Anonymous Liz said...  

Lovely! I can't wait to see/hear more about your ink!

Anonymous Vanessa said...  

Awh you look so pretty in your wedding photo, well ALWAYS haha :)

Blogger RooFresh said...  

@Liz-ditto
@Vanny-why thank you!

Blogger BuenoBueno said...  

thats crazy! i call Jacob my koala bear:)
congrats on your home!!! so exciting and rewarding!
xo
B
your cd will be sent this week promise!

Blogger RooFresh said...  

Thanks Brandi! I'm so excited!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home