Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fashion Cambio - {Srsly Liz}

For Fashion Cambio this week I'm featuring Liz from Srslyliz. Liz's blog was one of the first that I started following after the wedding craziness died down and I no longer had a need to look at flowers, cake, and bridesmaid dresses. It was great to finally look at a variety of interests; fashion, design, recipes, crafts...basically everything I was interested in. Her blog is awesome and so is her style; here check it out...
Hmmm.....

{Dress} Forever 21, two years ago
{Jacket} Target, this fall
{Boots} Steve Madden Girl

Liz:
1. If your house was on fire and you only had time to grab one item from your closet, your favorite "I can't live without it" item, what would it be? My H&M wool coat. It's fashionable enough for every occasion and if all my other clothes burned to the ground you'd never be able to tell because I'd be covered up. ;)
2. Briefly describe one outfit that makes you feel the most confident and why. 
I feel most confident in an outfit that is both stylish and comfortable. Usually a belted floral dress with tights & boots with pretty hair + makeup. Personally I like to call this style, comfortable chic. Get-up's like these make me feel fun & feminine yet still allow me to go about my day. 
3. Boots, pumps, flats, or flips? Boots foreva. They're great in any season.
Thanks for checkin' out Fashion Cambio, don't forget to check out Srsly Style on Liz's blog. I hope you've possibly found some inspiration for your "fashion block" before the weekend!

Keep it real,

Roo

Labels: , , , ,

Anonymous Liz said...  

Did I really spell clothes "close" in the first paragraph? Dear me, guess I needed more coffee that day ;)

This was so fun thank you for letting me participate! You look fabulous by they way!

Blogger RooFresh said...  

Disclaimer: Liz Franco knows how to spell correctly. I did retype these responses rather quickly and have been proof reading a little quickly too lately. Sorry Liz! :)

Blogger Danielle said...  

SO CUTE! Liz is the sweetest and I love love love her style! Great feature <3

Anonymous Ashlee said...  

So cute! Love those Steve Madden boots ;)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home