Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A RooFresh Wedding,The Engagement

I love wedding planning; it's so fun to have an event just for you and your mister to pick out all of the prettiest, quirkiest things that reflect you as a couple. I loved looking for little details to show our guests our sense of style and put a little bit of our personality on display. Since the wedding, I've continued to interact with our vendors and see them pop up in fun places.With all of that said I will be adding a RooFresh Wedding page to my tabs above.  I'd like to take this space to recognize them as well as go behind the scenes of our big day to share all of the nostalgic details.  Over time I will update the RooFresh Wedding page and add layers to it, and by all means feel free to ask questions!

The Engagement

First things first for weddings; you've gotta get engaged! Jim proposed to me June 5, 2009 in San Diego on a pier in Point Loma and the rest of the weekend was AWESOME! We were there for a friend's wedding and all I can say is that it was the best trip of my life. We went to the San Diego Zoo, Seaworld, the beach and the Gaslamp district. 

Here is my OG engagement ring, a solitary diamond (it has since changed and grown :). 

This is on our way to the wedding of our friend's Joe and Wendy on the beach.
(In case you couldn't tell, I'm a bit of a ham.)
Last but not least, the pier where Jim proposed.
Something that got started during this trip was the clown nose prop. We were walking around a mall in the Gaslamp and went into a little toy store. Jim saw these red noses and after that we decided to take every picture twice; once "normal" and once with the clown noses!

Just a few examples. :)

Believe it or not, this tradition stuck through our engagement pictures and all the way up until the wedding!


(My FAV of all of the wedding pictures!)

That's it for now, there will be much more wedding EVERYTHING to come in the next few weeks. I can't wait to share!

Roo

Labels: , , , ,

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home