Monday, October 4, 2010

You'll notice that I've change a lot about my blog lately, and you may have even noticed that the domain name is different. I am pretty new to the blogging world and as I tweak and adjust things on my blog to be the way that I like them, I notice more and more all of the things that I don't like and want to change. It's not that I didn't like it the way it was before, but now I just know more and am more capable of changing. 

With that said, there are a lot of kinks to iron out still so bear with me. Let me know along the way if something looks great or if you have any kind suggestions you can add those too. Be patient though; some of the things that look one way now, will not look that way tomorrow or the day after so don't judge too soon. :)

Regardless, I hope you like it!

Roo

P.S. I know that you all have left me lovely comments and unfortunately with the little move I made to blogger I lost those. Please feel free to keep commenting though, and I appreciate all of your support!

Labels: ,

Anonymous Liz said...  

I realize I am quite late to the party but I LOVE your design tweaks. Bunting flags were actually one of my original redesign ideas but ended up scrapping it for ribbon instead. Looking good!

Blogger RooFresh said...  

Liz: Thank you so much for looking at my blog! I'm pretty new to design, and I love yours (it's so clean looking!) so I really appreciate the compliment.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home