Monday, November 22, 2010

Current Obsession - {What Katie Ate}


Today's current obsession was actually found via twitter and is another blog that I have been drooling over...no literally, check it out!


I srsly had the hardest time choosing pictures to feature from this blog, EVERYTHING about Katie's blog is a visual treat! On What Katie Ate Katie Quinn Davies goes into great detail to share her yummy recipe's and even better-she's fantastic at documenting and shares all of her adventures in cooking through photography! I can't help myself when it comes to her blog and all I want to do when I read it is buy a plane ticket to Australia and eat dinner with her every night! Thank you Katie oh so much for having a blog, it makes me happy. :) 

If you haven't taken a gander, do, you won't be able to look away!

Roo

p.s. If you have ever met me, you know how much I love food and how happy this makes me!

Labels: , , , , ,

Anonymous Vanessa said...  

omg. makes me wish I was eating that for dinner instead of what I JUST ate! haha looks delish! Thanks for sharing<3

Blogger RooFresh said...  

Right Vanessa?!? This is the food that I dream about.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home