Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fashion Cambio - Winter Transition










After finding myself staring at my closet every morning, feeling like I have nothing to wear in a closet full of clothes, I decided to look for inspiration to work with the things that I already have. I know that I have clothes to wear, it's just a matter of getting creative and learning to dress outside of the box. This new section of the blog is to encourage women (or men) to not get frustrated with the every morning battle, but to invent something new-whether it be from photos that I post or just using the concept and finding their own looks through another source of inspiration. 

Winter Transition - November 13, 2010





{Sweater} Given to me by mom, who received it from grandma
{Skirt} Nordstrom's Rack circa 2005
{Shoes} Charlotte Russe three months ago

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home