Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fashion Cambio - Delicate Contrast


What I love about this Fashion Cambio is the inspiration's mix of masculine vs feminine clothing. The baggy jeans, leather jacket and comfy shirt are totally off-set by the delicate Mary Jane inspired heels.


I'm a little embarrassed to admit how Target-heavy this outfit is...I didn't even realize it till I went to write the post. It shows you how much I really do pay attention to my clothes anymore-when I was young I used to be able to tell you where every article of clothing I owned was from. As I get older and more distracted I find myself pulling on all of my tags to jar my memory. Sigh, how does mid-twenties feel old already, ha ha. With that said...

{Jacket} Target last month
{Shirt} Repeat shirt, Target a few months ago
{Jeans} Self worn Lucky Brand jeans
{Shoes} you guessed it, Target

Keep it real,
Roo


Labels: , , ,

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home