Friday, December 3, 2010

Fashion Cambio - Layered Sweetness

So if you're confused about my header for this post changing, I'm sorry, it's simply that I cannot make up my mind. If you have an opinion of which on you like best, please comment and tell me. Until then I am leaving this one.

Today's Fashion Cambio is based off of a sweet picture that I found on Weheartit. Soooo pretty. It was a little cold and windy out when I went to take pictures, so lucky you, you all get a little glimpse of our bedroom! It's silly I know, but oh well.


I was messing around after taking my shots for this post and kinda liked this one...even though it kinda makes me look dead ha ha
Makes me want to stay here all day...

{jacket} American Eagle 5 years ago
{shirt} Target
{necklace} custom
{skirt} Romy 8 months ago
{knitted tights} Forever 21 last week
{shoes} Target 4 months ago

Stay tuned because next week a have another Fashion Cambio, a Roofresh Wedding, and a little sneak peek into our awesome holiday plans!

Roo

Labels: , ,

Anonymous Liz said...  

I love this look; so cute! And your bedroom is gorgeouss. Soooo cozy looking.

Blogger RooFresh said...  

Ha ha thanks! Yeah, I wish I was there right now!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home