Monday, December 27, 2010

Tucson for the Rest of My Life

Having one of those times where I know I had a plan of what I was going to blog, and then when I sat down to write it, nothing like it came out. Instead you get this picture. I was in Tucson with Jim, for no particular reason-I think we saw a concert and spent the night at The Hotel Congress-but we used to do that a lot. Life has gotten busy and money tight, but some days when I'm at work I wish I was in this picture again wearing his over sized aviators. (With BROWN hair too :)

Our second date was a random trip to Tucson. It's about 2 hours outside of Phoenix and he randomly asked me if I wanted to go there for dinner. We went to what is now my favorite place to go, Cafe Poca Cosa, and had margaritas and Chicken Mole. Sigh, these are my favorite memories. If I could choose one way to spend the rest of my life, it would be seeing concerts and eating dinner in Tucson...Just me and Jim.

Labels:

Blogger Elaine said...  

Nice reflection picture! Eh um, and nice sweater that you borrowed and left in the movie theatre. Hmmmm my favorite memory is me wearing that sweater.

Anonymous Vanessa said...  

Aww love this post :) and love reading about you and Jim!<3

Blogger Unknown said...  

This is so reflective and sweet - I'm a huge proponent of recording moments in time/feelings like this, well done!

Blogger RooFresh said...  

Thanks Vanny and Julia!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home