Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fashion Cambio {Chelsea Bird}

This week is week #2 of "Fashion Cambio, Blogger Edition." I come to you with Chelsea from the pretty little blog "Tea Talk." Chelsea is an Arizonan as well and is a fine little journalist, fashion blogger, and adventurer. She always happens to snap pictures at my favorite hangouts as well; we have both have great taste!

It was so cold out this day, and I was seriously concentrating on not crying!
I was trying to get a cool shot of my tattoo, unfortunately my radius and ulna got in the way...

{Sweater} Forever 21
{Shirt} Forever 21
{Jeans} Charlotte Russe
{Boots} Steve Madden Girl
{Flower} Charming Charlie

So I decided that I wear these boots a lot..the funny thing is I think it's been for Fashion Cambio, more than any other day. Oh well, they're cute! I didn't have a cute little cream jacket like Chelsea so substituted for my knit sweater from my last Fashion Cambio with Lauren. I have to say that I still love her flower a little more than mine, but handmade is always better. Check out where she got her perfect yellow flower from: oh my deer etsy shop

Chelsea:
1. If your house was on fire and you only had time to grab one item from your closet, your favorite "I can't live without it" item, what would it be?
-Oh man, this is a tough one, however, I think I would have to go with my Tiffany's charm bracelet that Scott bought me for our first anniversary. It has the sweetest inscription on it, and the charms that he has added to it over the years make me remember all of the special moments we've had together these past four years.

2. Briefly describe one outfit that makes you feel the most confident and why. 
-For me, I think the outfit changes for the kind of situation I'm in. If I'm going on an interview, I feel best when wearing a nice blouse, cardigan, pencil skirt, and flats. When I wan to feel good about myself because I'm going out on a special date, I feel best in a pretty dress, tights, flats, necklaces & rings, and usually do a cardigan as well (because I'm always cold).

3. Boots, pumps, flats, or flips?
-Boots for sure! However, living in Arizona it's not always easy to wear boots out and about in the summer or early fall, so then I usually stick to flats, boat shoes, oxfords, or sandals.


I love Chelsea's cardigan, oxford, scarf-wearing, prim and proper sense of style. She puts outfits together with just the right touch of quirkiness and accessories-a real fashion-forward thinker! She involves her beau in her fashion posts as well which is just charming...maybe I can get JB to join in mine some day. ;)

Keep it real,

Roo

Ps. Chelsea, I'm ALWAYS cold too!

Labels: , , , ,

Blogger Home-style Hodepodge said...  

Hey I don't know if you've ever been here: http://reagansblob.com/ but I think you'd like her style and could use her for your fashion cambio!

Blogger Chelsea, Tea Talk said...  

Thank you for having me! Oh, and I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one that is ALWAYS cold!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home