Monday, January 10, 2011

One Day I'm Gonna Whistle?

If you haven't been living under a rock, you've probably heard this song. It's new to me though and I'm obsessed! I love the sweetness to it and the nostalgic sound. Check it out...



Even better than the original song is this Cover...




If you had not seen it, I'm glad you have now and I hope it brightened your day. If you had, I still hope you smiled.

Roo

Ps. My favorite part is when she says "one day I'm gonna whistle?" sooo cute!

Labels: , , ,

Anonymous Liz said...  

Awhhh! This is one of mine & Glenn's songs...I even posted the cover video to my tumblr last week. That little girl is SO cute. I love when she yawns towards the end :) Love.

Anonymous Panda Pez said...  

ROO! How have you not heard of Edward Sharpe!!?? This one of my favorite songs - EVER! It always makes me smile. It will definitely be making an appearance at our wedding, so be ready to sing :)

Blogger RooFresh said...  

Like I said, living under a rock, wah wah. I'm very out of touch with Tumblr and haven't really had the time to look into it-I'll def check yours out now Liz!

Panda-it's one of those things where it's been in my iPod forever because my hubby put it there and played it for me, and then this weekend I actually "listened" to it because he showed me the cover. I don't know what my problem is sometimes. :)

Blogger Elaine said...  

Enchanting! Did notice the koala in the first video : )
The little girl is adorable, looks like it's been a bedtime lullaby for some time.

Blogger BuenoBueno said...  

OMG i tweeted that! THANK YOU! that man and daughter is so adorable!!!
xo
B

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home