Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Guest Post - {Miss Arnold Palmer}

If you haven't seen it already, I wanted to share a fun guest post that I recently did. I would like to introduce you to Ms. Teressa Foglia from Miss Arnold Palmer, a blog all about...well you guessed it, Arnold Palmers! It's a fun blog to me because it's so unique and such a simple concept. I told her about my "Green Arnie" from True Food Kitchen (which you might remember from this post) and she asked me to do a quick guest post! So please take a second to mosey on over to her blog and check it out, it's way cute!

Keep it real,

Roo

Labels: , , ,

Blogger Little Tree Vintage said...  

UGH YUM! i don't think i ever told you ,but i call my sister roo :) you make me think of her!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home