Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello Valentine!

Jim Bob and I were at the grocery store a couple of weeks ago and passed the Valentine's Day section and my heart froze when I saw the Hello Kitty invites. I'm not a huge Hello Kitty fan or anything, but it just made me think of being a little girl hand writing out all of my Valentine's Day cards for school. Well of course we had to pick up candy heart suckers to go along with them! So I had a great time writing them all out feeling like I was a little girl again, doing something....just for fun and the sake of doing it!
If you're one of our friends and haven't gotten one yet, don't worry, it's probably just because we haven't had a chance to see you yet to give it to you in person. Unfortunately, we only got them for people who live in our state, not for out-of-towners like my friend Fancy Biscuit, she's a saint! 

I got a little bored, so don't make fun of me, (but I really love Instagram) and I made a little collage out of the leftover void-sticker space that came with them.
WHAT?!?! I really wanted you to have a good Valentine's Day! I don't care what you say, I know this collage made you feel all Valentiney today. :)

Keep it real,

Roo

Labels: , , ,

Anonymous Panda Pez said...  

Sending lots of XoXo's your way!

P.S. Chaplin says thanks for the sucker, I gave him the last couple licks hehehe.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home