Sunday, March 20, 2011

Catching Up and Business Cards

Hey all! I know I have been a somewhat silent this week, Jim and I have had a LOT going on. In addition to our personal lives being somewhat crazy, I got a nasty 24-hour bug on Friday night, and I've been working hard on organizing some fun stuff for the up-coming blogger meetup (which I'm SUPER stoked about)! Amidst all of this, my lovely friend Vanessa has whipped up some lovely business cards which are super cute, so I wanted to share them with you all...
What do you think? Super cute huh?!? I can't wait to give them out! Well I promise that I will be a little better about blogging in the next few weeks, and you can bet that I will have tons of fun pictures to show you from the meetup!

Keep it real,

Roo

Labels: , , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...  

Love em!! They are adorable!!! Woohoo for the meetup! Getting so super excited!

Blogger Diana Smith said...  

These are sooo cute!

Blogger JenCoen said...  

aww pickles... business cards would be a good idea... wonder if i can bust some out tonight to bring with me tomorrow. can't wait to meet you!! ;-)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home