Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bear Love Feature - {HiFi Weddings}

I wanted to share this cool post that was done about the invites that Jim and I did for our wedding. I've posted our invites on the blog before, but Ashley from HiFi Weddings recently did a post on them and I really think that you should mosey on over to her blog if you haven't already. The general idea behind HiFi is real weddings, couples and the music they chose as inspiration for all those who appreciate music. It really is a neat concept and a such fun blog to read!
Cute lil' blog huh? What's your favorite song to hear at a wedding? Did you have an awesome playlist for yours? I'd love to hear what songs really get you movin'!

Keep it real,

Roo

Labels: , , , ,

Blogger Diana Smith said...  

That is pretty cool!! I love looking at wedding invites. At our wedding, we just used an ipod and connected it to DJ speakers, easy and inexpensive!! I love listening to Jack Johnson and John Mayer, Cheesy love songs!!

Livy Love

Anonymous Anonymous said...  

Well, we didn't do much wedding planning (as you know) but we DID walk back down the aisle to Queen "We are the Champions" ... my mom was appalled (I think)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home