Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cabin Time


I didn't blog all weekend because we were in Happy Jack with my side of the family, enjoying some time away from the Internet and cell phones...it was a rough four days! I didn't even really take that many pictures, it was really nice to not be worrying about getting the right shot for the blog, or getting my phone out in time to catch a photo for Instagram. Don't get me wrong, I love blogging and the process of blogging, but this weekend it was nice to just enjoy life, instead of document it.
I think we need a little more of this in our life. What about you? Blogging get you down sometimes? Maybe it's not blogging, maybe it's keeping up with texting, Facebook, Twitter, family, a social life...How do you unwind, or do you?

Keep it real,
Roo

Labels: , , , ,

Anonymous Vanessa said...  

I love that first pic!! :) And I totally understand. It feels SO good to unplug sometimes.

Blogger BuenoBueno said...  

im so excited to go stay in a cabin with my closest friends first week of october!!!! Your picture of you snuggled on the couch made me more excited!!! time to relax and vacation in Michigan!!! WOO HOO! I enjoy time away but after awhile I start going a lil nutty bc something in my body needs to work all the time!

xo
B

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home