Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fashion Cambio {San Diego Weather}

I'm so excited to start doing Fashion Cambio posts again. Reminder: cambio means change and this is my way of showing inspiration and how I change it to fit my closet. I was so excited when we went to San Diego last month because I could actually wear a sweater! It really isn't possible, not even at night, to wear anything but shorts in Phoenix until about late October. Wearing a sweater IN JULY was a real treat!



Labels: , , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...  

Awh I love your outfit in this!

Blogger Oliviaaa said...  

great recreation! and yes... i must admit... being able to wear a sweater in summer in san diego makes me so happy. matter of fact... i'm wearing one as i type!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home