Thursday, August 4, 2011

Roofresh {Summer Goods Sale}

When I started my blog, it was actually to promote my Etsy store that I was hoping to open shortly after. If you've been paying attention to my blog at all, you'll realize that I have not announced any kind of store opening in the last 11 months. I think it's safe to say that I will not be opening my shop any time soon despite my good intentions. With that out in the open I will say that I did actually make some merchandise for my store and I would still like to sell it.

I think part of my fear of opening a shop was that I would not be able to keep up with the demand if it got popular. I have always enjoyed customizing things, and one of my favorite crafts growing up was always customizing my journals. Below you will find mostly custom made, hand-bound journals. They take quite a bit of time to make and it is a PROCESS. I love making them regardless of the work, and they are all one-of-a-kind.

If you see a journal that you like you can email me and if it's still available I will set up payment and shipping arrangements with you. I am still open to doing custom orders; If something you like is already sold, I am willing to make you a similar item but nothing identical to what's already been posted (excluding the Switzerland Wreath which is replicable).

{Rosebud Journal} Page Dimensions, 5 1/4 x 8, blank card stock pages
{$25.00}

{Cat Eyes Journal} Page Dimensions, 5 1/4 x 8 1/4, blank card stock pages 
{$25.00}

{Powder Blue & Lace Journal} Page Dimensions, 5 1/4 x 8 1/4, blank card stock pages
{$25.00}

{Rotatory Journal} Page Dimensions, 5 1/4 x 8 1/4, blank card stock pages
{$25.00}

{Mustache Plaid Journal} Page Dimensions, 5 1/2 x 8 1/4, blank card stock pages
This item differs slightly, it is made with the pages tied into the journal through grommets on the spine. The benefit of this is that the pages may be taken out and replaced when done. Keep in mind that the pages will slide around slightly in the cover.
{$25.00}

{Wallpaper Blue Notepad} Page Dimensions, 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, blank card stock pages
Note: Keep in mind if you plan on purchasing this item, that the cover is card stock as well and will be slightly more delicate.
{$5.00}

{Wooden Bead Necklace} Handmade, 12" long, approximately 15 1/2" neckline  SOLD
{$15.00}

{Rosebud Tweed Necklace} Handmade, approximately 24" chain  SOLD 
{$12.00}

{Switzerland Wreath} 12" Frame
Pinwheels made from recycled book pages; named after its neutral tone. This is the only item that I will duplicate upon request, also available in a larger size. 
{$40.00}

{Patchwork Pinwheel Wreath} 20" Frame Update, 18" Frame 
Card stock colored paper, custom orders only, this is a non-replicable item - item pictured below not for sale.
{Pricing based on order}

I hope that you found something you like! If so please email me and I would love to send one to your home! If there is an item that you really love but it already has another home now, I would love to work with you on making a new version to fit your style. 

Keep in real,
Roo

Please keep in mind while ordering that all of these items are handmade and that small flaws are common in handmade goods. All sales are final unless the usefulness of the item is compromised due to error in the creative process. No refunds are provided due to shipping damage.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Blogger Bella said...  

Hey I like both necklaces. Is there a friend discount? ;-)

Anonymous Vanessa said...  

I realllllllllly love the rosebud tweed necklace!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home