Friday, January 13, 2012

Crappy + Happy Friday!



{Shirt: Old Navy, Jacket: Forever 21, Jeans: Forever21, Shoes: Kohl's, Purse: Ebay}

I tried a new editing technique for the photos today, what do you guys think? New way or old way? Srsly, be honest. Well the post for today is a modification of Awesome and Awkward Thursday and I decided to stretch it a bit and do a little play on words with 'Crappy + Happy Friday!' We'll try it and if you like it I'll keep it up. So here we go!

C: Having to do dishes out of your bathtub for 6+ months O.G. style, like you're camping in your own house.
H: Getting new counter tops and a functional sink last month!

C: Laying in bed for almost five days straight with the sickness.
H: Making it through all 2 1/2 seasons of the Vampire Diaries!

H: Seeing someone going into my building that I can sneak in behind at 6:30 in the morning because I forgot my badge.
C: Getting the 3rd degree from Mrs. 5th floor about never having seen me before and noting that I didn't have my badge (the ONE time I forgot it).

Did you see how I did that, it can go crappy first or happy first, you just never know.

H: Getting an Apple Time Capsule with extra storage to hopefully speed up my computer.
C: I think it's running slower now.

C: Gecko Grill closing down and us finding out about it months later. (Very devastating news!)
H: There is no happy side to this. EVER.

H: Finally activating my Pinterest account that I requested last year.
C: Finally activating my Pinterest account that I requested last year...and losing all of the free time I had left.

I hope you're all having a happy Friday! Tell me if you want to see more posts like this!

Keep it real,
Roo

Labels: , , ,

Anonymous Liz said...  

Super cute outfit/photos, and I like this feature. It's original :)

Blogger mandyface said...  

Love this look! And is that your yard?? Love.
ps- gecko will be back soon!! Yay!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home