Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Before and After

I loooooove before and after projects! I love how something old and possibly ugly can be turned into a statement piece or something to completely brighten a room. I've been planning a furniture remodel for a while and I finally found time (along with my wonderful husband's help) to do this project.
My grandma gave me this little sewing table a couple of years ago, and at the time I had it stored in the garage for lack of a better place. We recently moved into a bigger home and in the process I opened it up and discovered that the machine on the inside was an AWESOME blue-green color-I didn't even know the whole time!
Here are my before pictures (it's not that great but you get the idea...)
(Jim made it into this shot ha ha)
So after a little bit of black paint, and some rockin' salmon-colored ceramic knobs from Simply Different Jewelry, my sewing table is totally off the hook!


I hope that you have enjoyed! If anyone else has a before and after project I would love to see it-please post!
Roo

Labels: , , , ,

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home