Friday, December 17, 2010

Fashion Cambio - {Black and Blue}


Today's inspiration picture is via The Sartorialist. I get a lot of my outfit ideas from this blog because it never ceases to amaze me with its fresh photos and random out-of-the-box outfits. I didn't think black and blue was an acceptable combo-in fact I wore it in high school once and my friend said I looked like a bruise-but after seeing this photo I decided that I still like it. 



Don't blink, you might miss me! ;)

{Dress} Francesca's Collection, last summer
{Socks} Forever 21, this fall
{Boots} Forever 21, two years ago
{Scarf} My hubby's side of the closet

Keep it real,

Roo

Labels: , , , ,

Blogger Chelsea, Tea Talk said...  

You look lovely!

I love how you draw inspiration from photos and include them in your posts! Such a great idea!

Blogger RooFresh said...  

Thanks Chelsea! It's what I do when I start running out of my own ideas, ha ha. I believe in giving credit and looking for great ways to reinvent your wardrobe...so that's pretty much the basis of my fashion posts.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home