Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fashion Cambio - {Blogger Edition}


If you don't check out my blog on a regular basis, you might not know that I do a little segment called Fashion Cambio every Friday. I love doing it because it's something that I, in a way, always did on my own anyway and now I have fun sharing it on my blog. No, I didn't always take pictures of myself, but I did look at fashion posts and websites for inspiration when I had "fashion block." Instead of staring blankly at my closet for 20+ minutes in the morning, I would look up a picture the night before and find similar clothing items that I already had to get the same "look."

I have taken a couple of weeks off during the holidays, but now that 2011 is in full swing I'm excited to share my project with you! I asked a few of my blogger friends to participate and be my "inspiration" portion of my posts and answer a few short interview questions...and man did they deliver! I have gotten some great responses from these ladies and I can't wait to show them off.

So stay tuned, I'm gonna be posting these bad boys every week for the next few weeks and I know you're going to love them!


Labels: , ,

Anonymous Liz said...  

The literary soul in me is here to tell you that you put 'Blogger Addition' up top when it should read "Edition." <3

In other news, you're gorgous. Le duh.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home