Thursday, April 14, 2011

Off to Tucson I Went!

Before all of the craziness of last weekend and this week, I got to steal away for a day and visit my niece and nephew (and my bro and sis-in-law too). Here are a few pictures that my mom sent me, they're a little pixelated, but oh well, you get the idea.
Classic Zoe.
Sweet Mari
Asher!
Me and my big booty!
The bro

And of course, some Instagram pics.
Asher thought my iPhone was his new toy...

I wish I had more time to visit them, but I sure had fun while I was there!

Keep it real,

Roo


Labels: , ,

Blogger Unknown said...  

that last photo is super adorable!

Blogger Little Tree Vintage said...  

girl you are beautiful and geez legs for days! im jealous of your long legs!youre too cute!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home