Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Best Around - Matt's Big Breakfast

It's been a while since I've done a 'Best Around' post...well it's been a while since I've posted anything, but I'll get to my crazy life in another post. I wanted to share our Matt's Big Breakfast experience with everyone. For a long time now, we've heard great things about this place and based on the line that is always wrapped around the building we have assumed that the rumors were true. Ironically, we went for lunch...what can I say, we were there and the line was much shorter!
Classic diner counter tops
BEST and I mean BEST lemonade I've ever had. Infused with honey and fresh berries, it was the perfect blend of sweet and tart!
Jim's homemade burger...it was a pretty tasty patty
My chili was in my top 3 chili's EVER! (Which looked much nicer when I got it, but I was too excited to dive in and forgot to take a picture)
While the breakfast specials did look great, we were happy with our lunch; just another excuse to go back!

Have you ever been to Matt's Big Breakfast, or as I affectionately like to refer to it as MMB? What did you get? I'd love to know what your favorite breakfast joint is!

Keep it real,

Roo



Labels: , , ,

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home