Saturday, September 10, 2011

3-4-1 Hair Tutorial

I've been having a little more fun with my hair lately, with it getting a bit longer I can do more! I was going to do some tutorials to show you what I've been doing, but there's already some great one's out there! Below you'll find pictures of a few hairstyles I have tried lately and links to the tutorials for them. Enjoy!

Topknot Tutorial:
My look
How to get it


The Bun from Sydney Poulton on Vimeo.

Fishtail Braid
My look
How to get it

The Chignon
My look


How to get it (is actually an old tutorial that I did, click on the photo for the link.)



Hope this gave you some inspiration and know-how! Happy weekend!

Keep it real,
Roo

Labels: , , , , , ,

Blogger AnieLii said...  

Awesome:) :) The last one looks so cool:)

Blogger Heather Marie said...  

Great tutorials! I love messy buns!

Anonymous Anonymous said...  

oooo - I better get cracking and practicing! P.s. I'm new to your blog - love it already!

Blogger Chelsea, Tea Talk said...  

Cute looks! I'm always trying to figure out how to do my hair! I usually just put it up in a bun because it's SO long!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home