Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's my blirthday!

So if you haven't already guessed, I made up a new word...blirthday is my new word for "blog-birthday". It's a little silly that I'm celebrating this, but it's a big deal for me! Other than being married, there's nothing that I did this year for the whole year other than blogging; that's a big accomplishment for me! Keeping my blog has definitely helped me document some changes, share my life with family and friends, and meet new peeps!

I decided that in honor of my 1-year-blirthday that I would share some of my favorite posts from the year with you. Please feel free to click around...happy blirthday to me!

Holiday Cupcakes-October 28, 2010
Halloweeeeen!-November 1, 2010
Our Christmas Present-December 15, 2010
Festive Pom Tutorial-March 9, 2011

I couldn't put them all here obviously, but I had a hard time picking out my faves. I realized how diverse my blog really is! I really want to say that I appreciate everyone who has supported me this year, read my blog, helped with design, commented and silently followed...oh and my husband and my mom; my number one and two fans. 

Keep on keeping it real,
Roo

Labels: , , ,

Anonymous Suburban Sweetheart said...  

They say it's your blirthday. Well, it's my blirthday, too, yeah!

Oh, those weren't the Beatles' lyrics? Hmm.

Today's my four-year blirthday. Happy blirthday to you!

Blogger Unknown said...  

Your blirthday and my birthday share the same day! Happy belated blirthday! I found it just after the AZ bloggers meet up and have had such a fun time browsing around :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home